Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
This bold and complex bottle-fermented bubbly, developed according to the age-old French technique, results in an unmistakably luxurious taste experience. Hand-picked healthy grapes are gently pressed to extract only the cuvee — the best quality juice. Before blending, the Chardonnay is fermented in used oak barrels for extra complexity and sophistication. Thereafter Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier are added to the blend followed by extended lees contact, which rounds off this vibrant offering for the discerning palate.
- This luxury MCC has been on the lees for several years resulting in a rich, creamy, yeasty nose, with a refreshing mouthfeel balanced by an impression of mature sweetness
- Powerful and rich to drink now, but it will continue to improve for up to 3 years
- Pairs well with shellfish, sushi, smoked salmon or poultry dishes
The House of BNG, founded by Bonang Matheba, exudes sophistication and luxury and has become South Africa's favourite celebration partner.
- Contains sulphites
- Vintage: 2013
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%