Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The vibrant effervescent House of BNG Brut Rosé embodies the passion and charm of South African personality, Bonang Matheba. Bursting from the hills of Stellenbosch’s most famed wine producing farms, the bounty of the region is transformed by expert consultant and Cape Wine Master, Jeff Grier. Hand harvested to ensure minimal bruising, the Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grape varieties are blended in age-old French techniques that develop the flavours and naturally occurring bubbles to deliver a product of ultimate elegance and sophistication. In this rosé, the assemblage — art and science of combining the three grape varieties — is enlivened by the addition of red wine, creating a fruitful bouquet and a blush pink colour palette.
- This bottle of fermented bubbly has a cheerful, rich and fruity character suggestive of strawberries
- Lively bubbles, rich in flavour and ends with a long, creamy finish
- Pairs well with smoked salmon, grilled prawns, dim sum, strawberries or dark chocolate
The House of BNG, founded by Bonang Matheba, exudes sophistication and luxury and has become South Africa's favourite celebration partner.
- Contains: Sulphites
- Origin: Stellenbosch
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12%