Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Hoi P'loy's hand-crafted antique style lightbulbs are made from high quality materials and are available in different shapes and sizes with a variety of element styles. These vintage bulbs are inspired by some of the original globe designs by Thomas Edison.
- Vintage style squirrel cage filament conical lightbulb
- The 40 Watt amber glow creates a soft, romantic light
- Designed specifically for South Africa’s 220 volt electricity infrastructure
- Thoroughly tested and certified accordingly
Hoi P'loy is a Cape Town based company that designs and manufactures most of their products locally. Hoi P'loy offers contemporary lighting goods that are inspired by vintage styles and values.
- Bulb type: Incandescent lamp
- Diameter: 6.5cm
- Length: 14cm
- Wattage: 40W
- Voltage: 220V-240V
- Base: E27 Edison screw
- Average life: 3,000 hours
- Dimmable: Yes
- Weight: 48g
- Wipe gently with a clean dry cloth
- Do not shake the bulb as this will damage the filament
This product comes with a 6 month warranty.
- What is covered
- All Hoi P’loy bulbs are tested prior to dispatch, however on the rare occasion, negligence during transit could erode the integrity of the filament and may reduce the lifespan of the bulb
- What isn't covered
- Improper use, such as but not limited to, incorrect voltage and incorrect installation