Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Swivel Wall Sconce is a stylish yet classic addition to your home. The perfect fixture for your wall, it can be adjusted within a 340 degree rotation range to hit just the right spot.
- 100% solid brass, precision engineered, etched and handmade in Cape Town
- Features a twist switch to switch on and off
- Can be adjusted and has a 340 degree rotation range
- The Radio Style bulb is the recommended bulb for this fitting
- Note: Lightbulb is not included
Hoi P'loy is a Cape Town based company that designs and manufactures most of their products locally. Hoi P'loy offers contemporary lighting goods that are inspired by vintage styles and values.
- Installation and assembling of light should only be done by a qualified electrician
- Follow product instruction leaflet closely. Hoi P'loy will not be responsible for products that have been incorrectly installed
- Avoid over-tightening or forcing moving parts during assembly or operation
- Do not over tighten light bulbs. Screwing in too tightly may cause the lamp holder to dislodge
- Material: Solid brass
- Lamp fitting: E27 screw 4A- 240V
- Ceiling cup: 8cm diameter
- Length: ±20.4cm (depending on angle)
- Height: ±14.2cm (depending on angle)
- Weight: 400g
Caring for your fitting & fabric cord
Take note: All brass, copper and gunmetal items are chemically treated and then coated with a layer of protective clear lacquer to resist oxidation. Damaging the protective layer will result in accelerated tarnishing.
- Do a light dusting with a feather duster
- Do a very gentle wipe with a slightly damp cloth — not dripping wet as excessive water may be unsafe
- Use only a very mild soap or dishwashing liquid
- Don't use abrasive materials (steel wool, scoring pads)
- Don't use abrasive cleaning products (Handy Andy, Brasso)
- Don't use solvents (thinners, methylated spirits, ammonia) on the fitting or cord
- Don't use water on the fitting or cord — contact with excessive water is a safety hazard
- Most scuff marks or dirt on the fabric cord can be easily removed by gentle rubbing with an eraser
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
- What is covered
- Failure to perform: all Hoi P’loy products are tested prior to dispatch, however on the rare occasion, faults may only become apparent after delivery
- Quality of workmanship and finishing: the majority of Hoi P’loy products are handmade which can sometimes result in varied results. Major imperfections should not be present and are covered under the warranty
- What isn't covered
- Failure to perform: improper use, such as but not limited to, incorrect voltage and incorrect installation
- Quality of workmanship and finishing: the majority of Hoi P’loy products are handmade, as such occasionally minor imperfections may occur. These are deemed to be acceptable to the process and are not covered. Oxidisation of brass and copper is beyond our control, and customers should expect gradual tarnishing over time