Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The upgraded Hobot Legee 669 4-in-1 robotic vacuum cleaner and mop offers an ingenious combination of two robotic cleaning appliances. The 4-stage cleaning system provides a thorough cleaning of flat floors. Vacuuming, dry mopping, automatic water dosing and wet mopping - all this can be done in a single step.
The powerful suction located at the front of the vacuum cleaner captures all larger dirt particles, such as crumbs, hair, and animal hair. The dry mop vibrates along the floor and wipes off fine dust, with two special nozzles pumping water onto the vacuumed floor. The amount of water used is controlled by the Smart Spray system. The other vibrating mop then wipes and polishes the floor using the water that was sprayed before.
- Mapping and navigation via LEGEE V2 Smart Navigation Technology
- Equipped with laser sensors, Encoder, Gyro Sensor, E-Compass and Position Estimation System
- Brushless DC Motor Nidec 22N ensures a longer life expectancy, high durability and lower noise
- Samsung Li Ion battery offers longer battery lifetime
- Vacuum cleaner comes with a side brush and two special vibrating mops
- Quality mops made of microfibre and are designed for dry and wet cleaning
- Unique Smart Spray control system provides water dosage
- Choose four cleaning modes: Auto, Spot, Along the walls, Parallel
- Charges automatically by returning to its base
- Suitable for vacuuming animal hair
- Suitable for floors, tiles, linoleum, wooden floors and floating floors
Hobot engineers thoroughly studied the process of washing the floor by professionals. They are the first to combine a robot vacuum cleaner and a mopper into one device. They designed cleaning pads to mop the floor by imitating hand movement, increased the frequency of mopping, added a smart navigation system, a microdroplet metered spray of water, and reliable caterpillar tracks. That's how a new generation of robots was born.
Legee is an advanced navigation system that can bypass obstacles and objects, and precisely map out its path during the cleaning of your house. It uses a set of laser sensors to build a map of the room and determine its position in space.
- Working time: 80 minutes
- Cleaning area per charge: 150 sq metres
- Speed: 20cm/sec
- Navigation technology: LEGEE V2.0
- Brush speed: 10 times/sec
- Dirt capacity: 500ml
- Dirt filter: Screen filter + HEPA
- Water tank: 320ml
- Battery: Samsung Li Ion 18650 2750 mAh
- Battery life: up to 90 minutes
- Charging: Automatic charging station
- Noise Level: 62dB at 1m
- Dimension: 34cm L x 33cm W x 9.5cm H
- Weight: 3.2kg
This product comes with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I own a few little robot friends like this. The HOBOT is definitely my favourite thus far. It does seem to have difficulties navigating unevenly laid and rough-surfaced, natural stone tiles and dark grouting between white tiles does its head in totally. It's also just a tad too high to go under my existing furniture like my Taurus and I-robot Scooba. It is much larger too and does not go behind thRead more
I would recommend this product to a friend.