Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
With grapes sourced from two farms, one in the Helderberg and the other in Elgin, Hilton Vineyards pride themselves on collecting the finest fruit from three different blocks of their suppliers’ best sites. Crushed at the Welgevallen Winery in Stellenbosch, the wines produced focus on high quality, careful crafting and distinct flavours.
- 100% Syrah
- Highly aromatic, with hints of spice, cinnamon and black cherries on the nose
- Soft, smooth and rich palate of dark fruits and an opulent mouth-feel
- Ripe tannins offer particular fine balance and seductive appeal
- Allergens: sulphur
- Volume: 750ml
- Vintage: 2014
- Region: Stellenbosch
- 14.47% alc vol
- Halaal/Kosher: no