Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Hendrick’s is a premium gin made with a number of unusual twists, in small batches of only 450 litres at a time. Unlike ordinary gins, Hendrick’s is distilled in Scotland and is made with infusions of cucumber and rose petals, producing a wonderfully refreshing gin with a delightfully floral aroma.
- Made with two different spirits from two rare and unusual stills: the Bennet still and the Carter-Head still. Combining the two creates an incredibly smooth gin that has the required character and balance of subtle flavours
- The botanical signature consists of flowers, roots, fruits and seeds from the world over
- Infused with the fragrant rose petal and specially selected cucumbers from the finest producers
- Alcohol by volume: 44%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is a follow up purchase, after the first time we had this gin we were blown away with the taste and smoothness of Hendricks. It has now become our firm favourite.
Blends amazingly well with elderflower tonic water and fresh fruits.
I would recommend this product to a friend.