These terms and conditions apply specifically to product reviews submitted on the Yuppiechef.com website.
If you would like to submit a review for a particular product, please take note of the following guidelines:
- Reviews must be about the product. We reserve the right to not publish your review if it contains personal information, details about customer service, or links to other companies.
- Reviews must be submitted in English.
- If your review refers to a potential fault that could be specific to the item you received, not the product in general, our Customer Support team will be in touch to resolve it with you directly as soon as possible. We err on the side of publishing reviews detailing one-off product faults, except if we believe they might confuse future customers, in which case we’ll reach out to you to communicate this.
- We ask you to log in to your Yuppiechef account to submit your review. This is to help us verify your review and because we might need to contact you to discuss your experience with the product.
- We reserve the right to edit your review — we will correct any spelling and grammar issues if necessary, but won't change the original meaning. We will let you know if we have edited your review and you have the option to have it removed if you are unhappy with the edits.
- At all times, we retain full discretion as to whether or not to publish (or remove) your review and rating.
- By submitting a product review on Yuppiechef.com, you grant Yuppiechef Online Pty (Ltd) the right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout our marketing channels in any media.
- If you have a problem with a review you have submitted, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0861 702 4969.