Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The history of Haute Cabriere dates back to 22 December 1694 when the French Huguenot Pierre Jourdan, was granted a piece of land in Olifantshoek – today known as Franschhoek – which he decided to name after his home town, Cabriere. In the early 1980’s Achim von Arnim, then still Cellar Master at Boschendal, purchased a portion of this land, with his vision firmly set on the idea of producing wines in the style of the Champagne region.
- A classic and sophisticated bubbly
- You will pick up the freshness from the Chardonnay and the citrus characteristics
- Fine berries on the palate, thanks to the Pinot Noir which adds structure to the wine
- Volume: 750ML
- ABV: 12%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.