Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Due to their properties, pit cloths are used as an all-purpose cloth especially in kitchens in the hotel and catering trade. They are not only ideal to dry dishes but can also be used as towels, washcloths and aprons. When folded, the pit cloth can even serve as a pot holder when handling hot pans, trays and pots.
- Made from cotton
- Produced in the traditional standard size of 50cm x 100cm
- The strong pattern makes it impossible to see dirt quickly
- A distinctive blue/grey or grey/black checked pattern which helps to make stains less noticeable
- Especially robust and absorbs moisture extremely well
- Folded it can serve as a pot holder to handle hot pots and pans
- Dimensions: 50cm x 100cm
- Weight: 200g - 400g
- 100% cotton or half-linen (50/50 cotton/linen)
- Wash in up to 90˚C
- Safe to iron
- Do not bleach
This product comes with a 2 year warranty.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.