Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Each knife in the Gude series starts as a single piece of alloyed steel, beginning with hand forging and continuing through more than forty separate steps in the production process before completion. The handles are crafted from very hard olive wood which resists moisture and exhibits a beautiful grain, giving each knife a unique elegance.
- Chai dao wide blade knife with 16cm blade
- Designed for slicing, dicing, chopping and mincing
- Wide blade makes it easy to smash or crush ingredients such as garlic cloves
- Blade is made from a single piece of very strong steel sharpened by hand
- Olive wood handle is particularly hard, resistant to weathering and has a rich grain
- Blade length: 16cm
- Not dishwasher safe
- Do not leave to soak in water as this may cause the wood to swell and crack
- Clean after use with a damp cloth and dry immediately
- Do not use caustic or scouring agents for cleaning
- Never use a cutting surface made from stone or ceramic as those will dull or damage the cutting edge
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.