Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention. Portable and easy to transport for both indoor and outdoor use, picnicking or camping, this is also a popular grilling choice for restaurants. The air vent on the base allows enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese rectangular clay grill
- Red metal sheeting on the outer Diatomaceous earth acts as protection
- Comes with metal handles on the sides for carrying
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Grill mesh can be removed to cook large skewers
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and grilling tongs
- Dimensions: 37.5cm x 21.5cm x 17.5cm
- Weight: 6kg
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This Japanese table grill is a very enjoyable product. It is small enough for 2 people, uses a much less amount of charcoal briquettes than with a traditional way of braaing. Six kebabs can easily go on the two compartments.
The cleaning is very easy.
This grill can be used even indoors and is a very sociable item. Put it in the middle of your table and every person 1-4 can braai the Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.