Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Binchotan charcoal can be reused several times. The best way to do this is by using a ceramic Extinguishing Pot to quickly cut off the oxygen from the charcoal. The Binchotan will cool down within 20 minutes and when repeated, can be used over and over again. Using this method is extremely economical and the Binchotan is easier to light each consecutive time it is used.
- Handmade ceramic Natsume charcoal extinguishing pot
- Starves Binchotan charcoal of oxygen to take it back to its original state so it can be used again and again
- Do not fill the pot more than half way
- Weight: approx 4kg
- Dimensions: 22-24cm D x 16cm H
- Place on a wooden board before use
- Place Binchotan in the middle of the pot and place the lid on top
- Leave to cool overnight
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.