Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Japanese Shichirin and Konro grills have been used in Japan for centuries for charcoal cooking, and these small table grills can be used anywhere for delicious, interactive cooking with your friends and family. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention while being super lightweight and easy to use. The small grills are great for individual cooking, where each person has their own grilling station. The medium grill can be used by two people and the large one is great for a bigger group. You'll love the authentic look of this grill at your table.
- Traditional Japanese square clay grill
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Cool to touch exterior means it can be placed directly on the table
- Grill mesh can be removed to cook large skewers
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Small size means that only a small amount of charcoal is needed for cooking
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh
- Dimensions: 15cm x 15cm x 12.5cm
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 18cm x 18cm x 13cm
- Weight: 1.8kg
- Dimensions: 21cm x 21cm x 18cm
- Weight: 2.8kg
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.