Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention. Portable and easy to transport for both indoor and outdoor use, picnicking or camping, this is also a popular grilling choice for restaurants. The air vent on the base allows enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese rectangular clay grill
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Grill mesh can be removed to cook large skewers
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and grilling tongs
- Metal feet
- Dimensions: 41cm x 23.5cm x 18cm
- Weight: 6.3kg
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean