Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
These traditional Japanese Shichirn grills have been an essential element of Japanese grilling culture for centuries. Made with a unique mineral-rich clay called Diatomaceous earth, this grill has incredible even, long-lasting heat retention while being incredibly lightweight. That, paired with a metal handle, makes it super easy to transport and use wherever you go, picnicking or camping, indoors or outdoors. The air vent on the base gives enough oxygen to ensure that the charcoal burns consistently.
- Traditional Japanese round clay grill
- Use indoors for entertaining group grilling
- Transportable for outdoor grilling, picnicking and camping
- Can be used with any charcoal but binchotan charcoal is recommended, especially if used indoors
- Includes replaceable grilling mesh and metal base stand
- Dimensions: 29cm x 20cm
- Weight: 4.8kg
- Wipe or brush clean without water
- Never submerge into water
- To clean marks simply use a very lightly damp cloth and wipe clean
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.