Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Get it in time for Christmas
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Greenman kitchen degreaser is a readily biodegradable, safe, natural and non-toxic soap used to effectively remove fats, oils & grease in and around the home. Greenman degreaser is ideally used for removing stubborn deposits whilst leaving a natural eucalyptus fragrance.
The Greenman range is non-toxic, natural and formulated to work like a charm on tough dirt. Greenman believes that protecting the earth shouldn’t cost the earth – this innovative brand is kind to your wallet as well as your environment.
- Biodegradable, botanical cleaning blend
- Suitable for ovens, pots & pans, counter tops, microwave & other heavy-duty degreasing needs
- Environmentally friendly & safe
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive, non-caustic, non-flammable and non-explosive
- No ethylene oxide, bleach or mutagens
- No animal testing or by-products
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Proudly South African
- Convenient spray-trigger bottle
- Eucalyptus oil has antibacterial, antiviral and antiseptic properties, with a clear, sharp and fresh scent
Greenman International is a leading brand of eco-friendly cleaners, created for domestic and commercial use. The company was founded by two environmentally conscious entrepreneurs, one based in Cape Town and the other in New York. The Greenman brand strives to bring you affordable yet highly effective products because going green shouldn’t mean compromising on quality or stretching your budget. All Greenman products are non-toxic, readily biodegradable and free of harsh synthetic chemicals. These plant-based cleaners are formulated to give you excellent quality results with no risk to your safety or that of the planet.
- Volume: 765ml
- Store in a cool dry location
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.