Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Green & Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced using the finest equipment and processes in the world. It is blended from succulent Frantoio, Leccino and Coratino olives. The oil has a distinct intense fruity taste complemented by its rich and exquisite colour.
- Unique packaging, with a non-drip tap, prevents exposure to light and air which means the full flavour and aroma of the oil are retained to the last drop
- Available in both 1 and 2 litre boxes
Green & Gold Extra Virgin Olive Oil is produced on Diepsak farm which is situated alongside the Breede River in the Scherpenheuwel Valley – an undiscovered and richly fertile tract of land that yields premium fruit.
- Cold extracted extra virgin olive oil
- Store in a cool dry place before and after opening
- Keep box upright when pouring to ensure no air gets into the inner bag
- Ensure tap is firmly closed after use
- SA Olive Oil Awards 2013: Gold
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The packaging is awesome because you can store it anywhere and it wont break or damage. The taste is amazing! Good for roasting, cooking and used in salad as a dressing.
I would recommend this product to a friend.