Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Enjoy fresh, delicious vetkoek at home — the traditional South African dough bread from Afrikaans cookery is similar in shape to a doughnut without the hole, filled either with something sweet or something savoury. Most popularly filled with cooked mince or simply enjoy with your favourite jam, syrup or honey.
- Vetkoek mix for up to 10 servings
- Easy to make and great for countless fillings
- Preservative free with no artificial colours and no artificial flavours
- All you need is 2 Tbs olive oil and 1 cup lukewarm water
- Comes with instructions
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly
- Weight: 410g
- Ingredients: Flour, sugar, yeast, salt
- Allergens: Wheat
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 4 out of 4 total reviews
40%0 out of 4 total reviews
30%0 out of 4 total reviews
20%0 out of 4 total reviews
10%0 out of 4 total reviews
A great product for starting out on your dough kneading journey. Easy to follow directions, fresh prepacked ingredients; makes for a wonderful and fresh vetkoek that goes great with curried mince or honey and cheese.
I would recommend this product to a friend.