Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Godet is a long running, family owned Cognac house based in La Rochelle, France. Established in 1782, it is still run by the 15th generation of the family, allowing for their supreme cognac making skills to be handed over the generations. In-depth knowledge of grape varietals, soil, and the oak ageing process allows the family to create unique tasting special blends that are recognised internationally. Godet blends are known to be elegant with a great ﬂoral contribution to the ﬂavour.
- Extra old venerable cognac aged for 30 years in French oak
- Blend of grand and petite champagne
- Ultimate experience is mature and rich
- Enjoy on a special occasion with a cigar or sipping after a meal
- Leave in the glass for 4 minutes before nosing
- Alc vol: 40%
- Volume: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.