Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
The Paring knife is a multipurpose small knife that is great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts. A perfect knife to devein shrimp, removing seeds from chilli peppers and skinning or cutting small garnishes.
This professional quality paring knife has a sleek, ergonomic handle with thumb grip designed for comfort and safety. Perfect for a variety of smaller chopping jobs, including fruit and vegetables
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
- Blade length: 10cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
This is probably my favourite knife in my kitchen. Not only does this knife look great, but it has a comfortable grip. Of course, as expected from a good pairing knife it is sharp and easy to sharpen again with a whetstone. I've had mine for almost 2 years and still happy with my purchase.
I would recommend this product to a friend.