Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Paring knife is a multipurpose small knife that is great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts. A perfect knife to devein shrimp, removing seeds from chilli peppers and skinning or cutting small garnishes.
This professional quality paring knife has a sleek, ergonomic handle with thumb grip designed for comfort and safety. Perfect for a variety of smaller chopping jobs, including fruit and vegetables
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
- Blade length: 10cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 3 out of 3 total reviews
40%0 out of 3 total reviews
30%0 out of 3 total reviews
20%0 out of 3 total reviews
10%0 out of 3 total reviews
This is probably my favourite knife in my kitchen. Not only does this knife look great, but it has a comfortable grip. Of course, as expected from a good pairing knife it is sharp and easy to sharpen again with a whetstone. I've had mine for almost 2 years and still happy with my purchase.
I would recommend this product to a friend.