Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This professional quality chefs knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work with a sleek, ergonomic handle with thumb grip designed for comfort and safety.
The unique hammered finish creates air pockets that prevent food from sticking to the knife, making it perfect for a variety of chopping jobs, including meat and vegetables.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
- Blade length: 19cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Firstly, the knife itself is so damn beautiful you wont want to cut anything with it. The blade is balanced with the handle extremely well, and has a very attractive pattern etched into the metal.
The cutting edge is extremely sharp, and as far as I can tell, durable. Spend some money on a decent sharpener in order to maintain the edge.
Although it's pricey for a single knife, once y Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.