Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This professional quality chefs knife is the multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen. Perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work with a sleek, ergonomic handle with thumb grip designed for comfort and safety.
The unique hammered finish creates air pockets that prevent food from sticking to the knife, making it perfect for a variety of chopping jobs, including meat and vegetables.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Special three-ply blade construction made from corrosion-resistant 18/8 and Cromova 18 stainless steel
- Unique convex edge of the blade makes cuts smoother, requiring less energy
- Perfectly balanced and ergonomic handles designed in the traditional Japanese bushido way of the Samurai
- 12.5-degree blade edge is mirror-polished by hand for exceptional long-lasting endurance
- Unique thumb rest gives added comfort and control
- Each blade is individually hammered by hand and designed so that small hollows create air pockets between the blade so food elegantly falls away from the surface
- Blade length: 19cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Firstly, the knife itself is so damn beautiful you wont want to cut anything with it. The blade is balanced with the handle extremely well, and has a very attractive pattern etched into the metal.
The cutting edge is extremely sharp, and as far as I can tell, durable. Spend some money on a decent sharpener in order to maintain the edge.
Although it's pricey for a single knife, once y Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.