Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A good set of kitchen knives can mean the difference between the chore of chopping and pure slicing satisfaction. This 6 Piece Set includes 2 different chef's knives, a bread knife, a utility knife, a paring knife and a fluted santoku knife. You'll love Global knives for their robust quality and lightweight but sturdy, perfectly balanced feel.
- 6 piece knife set
- Blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Blades are made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Made in Japan
About the knives:
- 22cm G-9 Bread Knife: large, serrated knife, great for slicing through thick crusts or rinds of artisan breads and melons
- 13cm GS-3 Chef's Knife: versatile, smaller-sized chef's knife, great for cutting meat, vegetables and small fish
- 20cm G-2 Chef's Knife: multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen, perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work
- 11cm GS-36 Utility Knife: a versatile knife for slicing, mincing and prep work for smaller food items, between a chef's knife and paring knife in size
- 9cm GS-38 Paring Knife: multipurpose small knife, great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail work like deveining shrimp, removing seeds from chilli peppers and cutting small garnishes
- 13cm GS-90 Fluted Santoku Knife: an alternative to the chef’s knife, the blade has a straighter edge and a blunted sheepsfoot-tip blade with a thinner spine, easily slices thin-boned and boneless meats, fish and vegetables
- G-9 Bread Knife: 22cm
- GS-3 Chef's Knife: 13cm
- G-2 Chef's knife: 20cm
- GS-36 Utility Knife: 11cm
- GS-38 Paring Knife: 9cm
- GS-90 Fluted Santoku Knife: 13cm
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel