Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A good set of kitchen knives can mean the difference between the chore of chopping and pure slicing satisfaction. This 6 Piece Set includes 2 different chef's knives, a bread knife, a utility knife, a paring knife and a fluted santoku knife. You'll love Global knives for their robust quality and lightweight but sturdy, perfectly balanced feel.
- 6 piece knife set
- Blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Blades are made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Made in Japan
About the knives:
- 22cm G-9 Bread Knife: large, serrated knife, great for slicing through thick crusts or rinds of artisan breads and melons
- 13cm GS-3 Chef's Knife: versatile, smaller-sized chef's knife, great for cutting meat, vegetables and small fish
- 20cm G-2 Chef's Knife: multipurpose workhorse of the kitchen, perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work
- 11cm GS-36 Utility Knife: a versatile knife for slicing, mincing and prep work for smaller food items, between a chef's knife and paring knife in size
- 9cm GS-38 Paring Knife: multipurpose small knife, great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail work like deveining shrimp, removing seeds from chilli peppers and cutting small garnishes
- 13cm GS-90 Fluted Santoku Knife: an alternative to the chef’s knife, the blade has a straighter edge and a blunted sheepsfoot-tip blade with a thinner spine, easily slices thin-boned and boneless meats, fish and vegetables
- G-9 Bread Knife: 22cm
- GS-3 Chef's Knife: 13cm
- G-2 Chef's knife: 20cm
- GS-36 Utility Knife: 11cm
- GS-38 Paring Knife: 9cm
- GS-90 Fluted Santoku Knife: 13cm
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.