Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
A perfect starter kit for every kind of prep task. This Oriental Knife Set makes light work of chopping, slicing, mincing and dicing vegetables and meat for a variety of dishes. The set includes a chef's knife, a santoku knife and a utility knife.
- 3 piece Oriental knife set
- Blades constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Made in Japan
About the knives:
- G-4 Oriental Chef's Knife: is a cross between a chef's knife and a vegetable knife making it a versatile choice, perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping and slicing
- GS-54 Oriental Santoku Knife: is designed for slicing, dicing and mincing — Santoku is a Japanese word literally meaning 'three ways' and is used to describe theses three cutting tasks that the knife performs
- GS-58 Oriental Utility Knife: is a smaller chef's knife and is great for cutting small portions of meat, poultry, fish and vegetables and doing more detailed work
- G-4 Oriental Chef's Knife: 18cm
- GS-54 Oriental Santoku: 12cm
- GS-58 Oriental Utility Knife: 11cm
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Not dishwasher safe, hand wash with mild detergent
- Hand wash your knife directly after use to prevent staining, food build-up and discolouration
- Don't use corrosive detergents or harmful chemicals when washing your knife
- Dry your knife thoroughly once it’s cleaned to prevent rust spots
- Don't use your knife to chop or slice through frozen food, bones or non-food materials
Global knives come with a limited lifetime guarantee and they will repair or replace any Global knife found to have defects in workmanship or materials after thorough inspection. This guarantee assumes proper treatment, care (as outlined in the care instructions) and intended use of the knives and doesn’t include dropping the knife on a hard surface nor normal wear and tear that comes with time and use.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The Global range of knives are superb. They are well weighted and balanced. They are super sharp out of the box, and cut like a dream. The handle design and seamless flow into the blade makes for easy and comfortable gripping of the knife while cutting. The perfect knives for those who want a professional chef level knife without having to pay R6k for one knife.
I'm completely satis Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.