Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Santoku-style paring knife is great for slicing, dicing, peeling and precision cutting. It is also useful for detailed tasks like peeling and coring, while the extreme drop point makes scoring the skin of vegetables a breeze.
The paring knife is very useful for slicing fruit and vegetables into fine or thicker slices. It can also be used to cube vegetables.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Blade Length : 10cm
- Purpose : Fruit/Vegetables
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews
I already own several Global knives in various sizes but wanted a smallish one for quick little jobs like cutting up a piece of fruit or dicing a small onion. This one does not disappoint. Brilliant addition to my collection!
I would recommend this product to a friend.