Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Stocktake in progress.
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The carving fork is used for holding large meat for stability when cutting into it. Perfectly thin slivers of meat, beautifully jointed poultry - but none of it can be done without something holding the meat firmly in place.
This fork is heavier than the G Series model, making it loved by professionals and amateur cooks alike. Straight, sharply pointed tines pierce straight through meat to ensure no slipping and sliding occurs to ruin the precision of your cutting. Get to work, friend.
- Constructed of a single piece of steel
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Length: 31.0cm
- Weight: 146g
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global items should not be placed in the dishwasher
- Exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.