Slightly smaller than the G-18, but still purpose-built to fillet any heavy sea-going creature. Similar to the flexible boning knives, the fillet knife is used to prepare fish. The flexibility of the blade easily slices along the backbone and under the skin of fish.
The filleting knife has a flexible blade and can be used to fillet whole fish or to remove the skin from fish fillets. It is purpose-built to perform either of these tasks without a flexible blade.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance.
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance.
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global.
- ce tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel.
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip.
- Blade Length : 21cm
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel