Also known as a Nakiri knife, the forged veg Chopper with Granton/ground edge is an alternative to the Santoku knife. This Japanese-style square-tip knife is perfect for chopping meat and root vegetables.
The fluted edge of this vegetable knife prevents the food from sticking to the blade and results in a much smoother chopping motion. It is a strong and sturdy knife that guarantees to make those big vegetable tasks a breeze.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Perfectly balanced knives provide optimal control
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Blade length: 18cm
- Blading : Double bevel (left and right-handed use)
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global Knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel