A ham or salmon slicer is designed for cutting ham, fish and large fruits such as watermelon or cantaloupe. The blade is flexible with a soft bend for precision cutting around the bone.
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- The blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Made of hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- The blade is made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Blade length: 27cm
This product comes with a 1 Year guarantee