These classic, small-sized tweezers are designed to handle smaller fishes and fillets. They are perfect for removing tiny bones from fresh fish as you prepare it.
Global accessories are made of the finest stainless steel called Cromova 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global and perfectly balanced to provide optimal control.
- Dimensions: 13cm
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Should not be placed in the dishwasher
- Exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
This product comes with a 1 year guarantee