Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
To commemorate Global's 35th anniversary, they've created a limited edition range including this 3 Piece Knife Set. The set comes with a Chef's Knife, a Paring Knife and a Scalloped Utility Knife.
- Made in Japan
- Blades are constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Each knife has a hollow handle that is filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Blades are made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
About the knives:
- 19cm Chef's Knife: Granton edge is perfect for mincing, cutting, chopping, slicing and prep work. The blade has been fluted to give a smooth and easy cutting action through harder foods
- 14cm Scalloped Utility Knife: a versatile, smaller serrated knife for slicing, mincing and prep work. Between a chef's knife and paring knife in size
- 9cm Paring Knife: multipurpose small knife, great for hand peeling, precision cutting, slicing and detail cuts
- Chef's Knife: 19cm
- Utility Scallop Knife: 14cm
- Paring Knife: 9cm
All knife measurements are for the blade only, not the handle.
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
This product offers a lifetime warranty, against manufacturing defect only.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.