Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
This special range commemorates Global's 35th anniversary with a limited edition fluted chef's knife that offers a smoother cutting action and prevents food from sticking to the blade as you slice. A great choice for most cutting and prepping tasks, this 19cm blade is a must-have size in any knife collection.
- Limited edition fluted chef's knife
- The blade is constructed of a single piece of steel, with a unique convex edge for unsurpassed performance
- Features hollow handles which are then filled with sand to achieve the desired weight and deliver the perfect balance
- Blade is made of the finest stainless steel called CROMOVA 18 (Chromium, Molybdenum and Vanadium), designed exclusively for Global
- Ice tempered and hardened to Rockwell C56 - C58 degrees which holds the razor-sharp edge of the blade longer than any other steel and resists rust, stains and corrosion
- Ergonomic, stainless steel hygienic handles with signature dimple pattern offer a comfortable, slip-resistant grip
- Made in Japan
- Blade length: 19cm
- Construction: Stamped and tempered steel
- Material: CROMOVA 18 high carbon stainless steel
- Rockwell hardness: C56-58 for optimum sharpness
- Hand wash only, in warm soapy water
- After washing, rinse off with warm water and dry thoroughly with a towel
- Global knives should not be placed in the dishwasher as this can damage the sharp edges of the blade
- In addition, exposure to extreme heat and powerful detergents found in dishwashers can be harmful to Cromova 18 high carbon stainless steel
- If your knife is not stored or cleaned correctly, you may find that rust can start to develop on it
- General household stainless steel cleaners are available on the market, and any of these can be used to remove rust from your stainless steel
This product comes with lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects only.
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.