Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598.
- Banda Rossa 5 20-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Great body and concentration, with a complex bouquet of aromas
- Notes of plum, black cherries and sweet spice, infused with ancient wood
- Aged in a series of small casks from 1600-1700s and extracted once a year
- Serving suggestion: creamy risottos, carpaccio and fish tartare, soft and mature cheeses, and vanilla or cream flavoured ice cream
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites