Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598 - they're even listed on a "101 things to try before you die", so that's when you know.
- Medal 4 Quarto Centenario 15-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Deeply aromatic with a rich and smooth taste
- Notes of ripe fruit, tobacco, roasted coffee, and hints of wood
- Aged in a series of small casks from 1800s and extracted once a year
- Serving suggestion: pasta with meat sauces, mature cheese and savoury fondues, poeltna with mushrooms and grilled meat
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.5 out of 5 stars from 2 reviews