Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family-owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598.
- Medal 2 Il Classico 8-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Great body and concentration, with a complex bouquet of aromas
- Notes of ripe fruit, sweetness with hints of liquorice and black pepper
- Aged in French oak barrels from the 1900s with the addition of cask-aged balsamic vinegars
- Serving suggestion: fish or white meat, cheeses, meats and cold cuts
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites