Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598.
- Medal 2 Il Classico 8-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Great body and concentration, with a complex bouquet of aromas
- Notes of ripe fruit, sweetness with hints of liquorice and black pepper
- Aged in French oak barrels from the 1900s with the addition of cask-aged balsamic vinegars
- Serving suggestion: fish or white meat, cheeses, meats and cold cuts
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites