Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
From the heart of Modena, Italy, comes one of the oldest balsamic producers, Giuseppe Giusti. Family owned for 17 generations, they have been making award-winning balsamic vinegars since 1598 - they're even listed on a "101 things to try before you die", so that's when you know.
- Medal 1 Il Profumato 6-year-old balsamic vinegar
- Great taste and aroma
- Notes of warm fruitiness well blended with a rounded balsamic intensity
- Aged in French oak barrels from the 1900s with the addition of cask-aged balsamic vinegars
- Serving suggestion: raw vegetables dipped in oil and vinegar, ratatouille, and creative salads, sauce for light roasts and game, red meat stew and casseroles
- Ingredients: must of cooked grapes, aged wine vinegar
- Allergens: natural sulphites
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
I normally bring bottles of Giuseppe Giusti Balsamic back from my holiday because it is simply the best balsamic around. I am pleased that I am able to get this on Yuppiechef. This is a lovely rich, smooth and delicious tasting balsamic.
I would recommend this product to a friend.