Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Geometric Gin is made from fresh juniper berries and nine classic and indigenous botanicals. Juniper-driven with Cape Floral flair, it carries aromas with a silk-like texture underpinned by citrus and cardamom, followed by heathery fynbos.
- Made from juniper berries and 9 botanicals
- Aromas of citrus and cardamom, followed by fynbos
- Botanicals are cold-macerated in neutral spirit for 14 days
- More fragile plants are then filtered out, only the hardier remain under heat for the final distillation
- Treated in single botanical distillations and blended
- Grape spirit (brandy) is used as its delicate esters help carry the complex flavours around the palate
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
The attention to detail in this brand of gin is extraordinary. The bottle is made in Milan and looks beautiful on my drinks trolley. The gin itself is delicious and of high quality. Pair with one of the Symmetry concentrated botanical tonics for a truly unusual and delicious gin & tonic.
I would recommend this product to a friend.