Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
With this enamelled paella pan you can achieve the perfect, crispy socarrat at the bottom of your paella without having to boil the pan clean afterwards. It can be used for baking, frying, roasting, grilling and even serving from the oven or stove to the table. Endless delicious possibilities including breakfast fry-ups, pizzas, frittatas, seafood, stir fry and much more. You'll love the versatility of this pan and that it can be used on charcoal or gas braais, too.
- Enamelled steel paella pan with two handles
- Suitable for use with gas stoves, ovens and pizza ovens as well as charcoal and gas braais
- Serves 10 tapas portions or 7 full portions
- Double enamel coating for easy cleaning and to protect from rust
- Made in Spain
- Diameter: 42cm
- Materiel: Enamelled steel
- Heat Source: Gas, Oven
- Wash before first use
- Do not use metal utensils while cooking
- Hand wash with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge
- For stubborn food residue, soak first with warm water, soap and bicarbonate of soda
- Enamel coating made of porcelain and can become chipped or damaged if dropped
- This product comes with a 2 year warranty against manufacturing defects
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.