Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
This Chenin Blanc is the newest addition to the Gabriëlskloof Estate Range, a range that offers a selection of boutique-style wines that always over-deliver on quality and value. The 2019 Chenin Blanc was naturally fermented in 85% old barrels with minimal intervention, with the remainder undergoing fermentation in steel tanks.
- Gabriëlskloof 2019 chenin blanc
- On the nose — green apples, lime zest, honey and wet stone
- An elegant palate with balance, freshness and a delightful texture
- Best enjoyed between 8°C and 10°C, over the next five years
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 13%
- Residual sugar: 1.4g/l
- Total acid: 5.5g/l
- pH: 3.42
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.