Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Rosebud is the little darling of the Gabriëlskloof Estate Range. It's a blended Rosé-style wine, made with Syrah and Viognier, both from Gabriëlskloof vines. These were co-fermented in stainless steel tanks, racked and left to age for 4 months before bottling. Angela Lloyd gave this wine 82 points in the Platter 2020 with the following notes: "Peach and spice fragrance, juicy fresh flavours and food-friendly dryness. Equally attractive aperitif."
- Gabriëlskloof 2019 Rosebud Rosé
- Consists of 50% Syrah and 50% Viognier
- Expect luscious fruit on the nose — watermelon, papaya and strawberry
- The palate is lightweight and summery with a naturally fresh finish
- Best enjoyed between 8˚C and 10˚C, within a year or two of vintage
- Perfect as an accompaniment to a variety of lighter dishes
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 12.5%
- Residual sugar: 2.5g/l
- Total acid: 5.1g/l
- pH: 3.26
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.