Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
The Gabriel Boudier Saffron Infused Gin is imported from France, and is truly unique in both its production and its appearance. It is produced in small batches in a traditional pot still by respected Dijon micro-distiller Gabriel Boudier using a 19th century recipe.
- Saffron infused gin that is amber in colour
- The infusion creates an exotic flavour profile
- Made from 9 botanicals, including juniper, coriander, lemon, orange peel, angelica seeds, iris, fennel and saffron
- Alcohol by volume: 43%
- Volume per bottle: 750ml
Customer Reviews & Ratings
5100%View 4 out of 4 total reviews
40%0 out of 4 total reviews
30%0 out of 4 total reviews
20%0 out of 4 total reviews
10%0 out of 4 total reviews
I love saffron and when I saw this I thought I just had to try it — after reading various reviews on the internet I decided to try it. It was everything I was hoping for and more! An unusual taste, but for saffron lovers, I think it is perfect. The saffron aromas are there and a delightful lingering after taste...
I would recommend this product to a friend.