Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- Original lemonade
- An original, clear lemonade made with sparkling Staffordshire spring water and South American lemon juice, which creates a vibrant citrus mixer
- As opposed to a cloudy lemonade which is slightly tart, this clear lemonade delivers slightly more on the sweetness
- Once mixed with any premium vodka, the serve balances beautifully with the citrus essences
- Made in England
- Contains: 200ml
- Sold as a single
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
Customer Reviews & Ratings
4.0 out of 5 stars from 1 review
Love the taste of this - lightly sparkling, not overly sweet, with a very distinct cheek-puckering lemon; very refreshing. However, one pays R 25 for 200ml of lemonade because of both taste and presentation. Don't get me wrong, the small glass bottles with their metal caps are adorable, and, at about 17 cm high, are perfect for sticking a straw in one, but the 6-pack comes wrapped in tape, and by Read more
I would recommend this product to a friend.