Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Note: We're able to deliver this item to you during the current lockdown level, based on government guidelines. Check the stock availability message box for more information about when we can get it to you.
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- Natural Indian tonic water
- A delicate blend of sparkling Staffordshire spring water, natural cinchona bark extract from Ecuador and the finest British sugar
- Opens with a lively effervescence, delivering a sweet aroma and refreshing taste of crisp, clear tonic that is subtly bitter and carries the taste of the finest spirits in balance across the palate
- Made in England
- Contains: 200ml
- Sold as a single
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.