Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- Brewed ginger beer with malted barley and a squeeze of lemon
- A sweet and malty aroma is quickly followed by the freshness of lemons
- Builds its heat quickly and impressively by the mouthful
- To deliver the deepest flavour possible and a superb building heat, the ginger is brewed with malted barley for five days halted just before the sugar turns into alcohol
- A squeeze of lemon is then added to create a wonderfully refreshing serve
- Made in England
- Contains: 275ml
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.