Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- British dandelion and handpicked burdock with star anise
- Herbal tones from the star anise rise through the deep and earthy richness of the burdock root which complements the notes of dandelion
- This award-winning soft drink uses fermented dandelions and burdock thistle root sourced from fertile grassland in Ross-on-Wye, which is then blended with steeped star anise to create an extra dimension to a classic British flavour
- Inspired by the traditional process of fermenting dandelion and burdock thistle roots, the initial burst of fruitiness blends to a delicately spicy finish with tones of aniseed
- Made in England
- Contains: 275ml
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.