Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
- Why can't I add this to my registry?
Notify me when this item is available
Franklin & Sons products were first introduced in 1886, sold from their small family confectioners shop in London. The three Franklin brothers then began to introduce innovative flavours to the UK, selling their handcrafted range of soft drinks to great acclaim. Specially procured ingredients are used to provide a deliciously different taste experience.
- Cloudy Scottish artesian water
- A specially sourced still mountain water from the Scottish Highlands
- Chosen to release the true character of the finest spirits
- For a truly authentic experience add a few drops of Franklin & Sons Artesian Water to whisky, to unlock the subtle flavours and aromas
- Particularly with high cask strength whiskies by adding Artesian Water it naturally takes the edge off the heat sensation and allows the flavours to shine
- Made in England
- Contains: 200ml
- Store in a cool, dry place
- Refrigerate once opened
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.