Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Fortaleza Tequila is a small batch, hand-crafted, 100% blue agave tequila from Jalisco, Mexico produced by the ﬁfth generation of Sauza family. It is made at the family's distillery using the same production methods that were used 150 years ago. The agave used in the making of Fortaleza Tequila is from the heartland of Tequila Valley. They are very sweet and mineral-rich, and are hand picked to ensure optimum maturity and ripeness. The unique, traditional recipe used in production of Fortaleza slow cooks the agave to allow them to release their rich ﬂavours fully. Fortaleza uses bespoke bottles, each individually hand blown in Jalisco, which means each one is different, the same way it was done 150 years ago.
- Blanco tequila
- Made from blue agave in Jalisco, Mexico
- Aromas of citrus and rich cooked agave with notes of butter, olive, earth, black pepper, and a deep inviting vegetal complexity
- Flavours include citrus, cooked agave, vanilla, basil, olive, and lime
- Long and deep finish
- Complex, yet easy to drink
- Sip slowly or serve in a cocktail
- Volume: 750ml
- ABV: 43%
Customer Reviews & Ratings
Here's your chance to write the first review for this product.