Flavourunion offers the finest of honey flavours, which is not overbearing to the senses, but rather simplistic, neutral and stimulating. With their love and support for the local market, they are working with the best, product-loving individuals, to create a burst-of flavour-in-the-mouth jar. The unique truffle products combine the diamond of food culture with the finest of African and South African produce. They are the highest of quality products, accessible to homes and restaurants. The honeybees deliver Wildflower, Orange Blossom, Fynbos, Eucalyptus and many more natural raw honeys, all from healthy hives, across the Cape Region and some South African areas. Truffles are round, warty, and irregular in shape and vary from the size of a walnut to that of a man's fist. The season for most truffles fall between September and May. Truffles can be described as ‘gourmet mushrooms’. The flavour of the truffle is directly related to its aroma. Across the globe truffle lovers have described the smell as earthy, chocolatey, marrow bone scented, erotic and then back to earthy.
- No heating, irradiation, pasteurization or filtering is done
- Raw honey is strained
- Honey comes from healthy hives
- No antibiotics or sugar syrup is used to feed the bees
- Seasonal honey's are not mixed
- The honey colour changes throughout the year depending on different flowers in bloom and natural landscape conditions
- Honey is sourced around the Cape Region, ranging from Fynbos, Wild Flower and Orange Blossom