Shopping on Yuppiechef is safe and secure
View on mobile
Scan the QR code to open this page on your mobile phone.
- Item Condition: New
- 30 Day Exchanges
- Returns & Repairs Policy
- How long will it take to arrive?
- What precautions are you taking for COVID-19?
- Can I send it as a gift?
Notify me when this item is available
Is there anything better than waking up to the pouring rain on a chilly winter’s morning, in a cocoon of snuggly blanket heaven, and realising that you don’t have to get up yet? Just dreamy in our books. A cosy duvet is sure to make this moment that little bit sweeter, especially if it is made from good quality, allergy tested materials. This Premium Fine Fibre down duvet inner is warm without being heavy and quilted in a diamond formation to ensure that there aren’t any cold spots.
- Winter weight down alternative Premium Fine Fibre duvet inner
- Soft, silky goose down feel
- Creates warmth without weight, making it light and airy while still retaining heat
- Quilted in a diamond formation to ensure that the filling stays evenly spread
- Encased with 100% cotton downproof fabric, so no filling can escape
- Anti-allergenic and suitable for house dust mite allergy sufferers
- Suitable for winter weather (11 tog rating)
- Engineered in Europe
- Exclusive to Lifson Products
- 3/4: 150cm x 200cm
- Double: 200cm x 200cm
- Queen: 230cm x 200cm
- King: 230cm x 220cm
- Super King: 260cm x 230cm
- Adhere to washing instructions on the label and ensure that the duvet is completely dry before use
- Washing machine and tumble dryer safe
- Lifespan between 1 and 5 years, depending on care
Customer Reviews & Ratings
I can highly recommend this duvet inner. It's thin and light, so the bed looks neat when made. It's warm enough for winter, I don't need to add any other blankets with the duvet.
I would recommend this product to a friend.